Affordable and efficient Sanborn WebGISTM services combine your project area’s digital data with an extensive library of free geospatial datasets, viewed together in an easily-updated Sanborn open source viewer. All Sanborn WebGISTM installations include easy-to-use tools and features designed to increase productivity for users in markets such as E911, Utilities, Mining, Local Government, and Site Management.
Your WebGISTM site can be hosted locally, in the cloud, or on secure Sanborn servers, and offer varying levels of password-protected access for different users.
YOU SELECT THE LAYERS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEBGISTM *
- Parcels, streets, city limits, orthos, etc.
- Utilities, zoning, land-use
- Districts – Schools, Fire, Police, Voting
- Waste pickup locations / schedules
- Streams, rivers, lakes, ponds
- Floodplain, water wells, septic system locations
- Census, traffic count data
- New map layers easily added anytime
- Street View enabled
*Where available data exists
IDEAL FOR PLANNING AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Increase productivity for city agencies and staff.
- Ideal for shared systems, economic development, chambers, historic groups.
- You own your data with access to Sanborn services – data conversion, aerial imagery, obliques, etc.
- 24 / 7 / 365 data accessibility.
- Multi-Level Security: Free public viewer / Password protected staff viewer / Password protected administrative viewer