Affordable and efficient Sanborn WebGIS® services combine your project area’s digital data with an extensive library of free geospatial datasets, viewed together in an easily-updated Sanborn open source viewer. All Sanborn WebGIS® installations include easy-to-use tools and features designed to increase productivity for users in markets such as E911, Utilities, Mining, Local Government, and Site Management.
Your WebGIS® site can be hosted locally, in the cloud, or on secure Sanborn servers, and offer varying levels of password-protected access for different users.
YOU SELECT THE LAYERS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEBGIS® *
- Parcels, streets, city limits, orthos, etc.
- Utilities, zoning, land-use
- Districts – Schools, Fire, Police, Voting
- Waste pickup locations / schedules
- Streams, rivers, lakes, ponds
- Floodplain, water wells, septic system locations
- Census, traffic count data
- New map layers easily added anytime
- Street View enabled
*Where available data exists
IDEAL FOR PLANNING AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Increase productivity for city agencies and staff.
- Ideal for shared systems, economic development, chambers, historic groups.
- You own your data with access to Sanborn services – data conversion, aerial imagery, obliques, etc.
- 24 / 7 / 365 data accessibility.
- Multi-Level Security: Free public viewer / Password protected staff viewer / Password protected administrative viewer