SANBORN WEBGIS® – FOR WATER UTILITIES
Sanborn WebGIS® for Utilities is an easy-to-use, affordable alternative to a traditional geographic information system (GIS). The web-based viewer has no IT costs and requires no GIS staff. With just a Web browser on a laptop, tablet or even a smartphone, you can effortlessly create, update and print maps wherever you are.
Designed with input from Utility Association members, this dynamic new product features powerful tools exclusively engineered to streamline the day-to-day activities of users such as electrical cooperatives and rural water districts. Learn more about saving time and money with Sanborn WebGIS® and how your utility or disctrict can qualify for special pricing. Your WebGIS® site can be hosted locally, in the cloud, or on secure Sanborn servers, and offer varying levels of password-protected access for different users.
YOU SELECT THE LAYERS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR WebGIS® *
- Parcels, streets, city limits, orthos, etc.
- Utilities, zoning, land-use
- Districts – Schools, Fire, Police, Voting
- Waste pickup locations / schedules
- Streams, rivers, lakes, ponds
- Floodplain, water wells, septic system locations
- Census, traffic count data
- New map layers easily added anytime
- Street View enabled
*Where available data exists
IDEAL FOR PLANNING AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Increase productivity for city agencies and staff.
- Ideal for shared systems, economic development, chambers, historic groups.
- You own your data with access to Sanborn services – data conversion, aerial imagery, obliques, etc.
- 24 / 7 / 365 data accessibility.
- Multi-Level Security: Free public viewer / Password protected staff viewer / Password protected administrative viewer
SANBORN WEBGISTM IS IDEAL FOR:
For more information, to demo, or to order Sanborn WebGISTM, click below to contact us.