Sanborn is pioneering the development of new geospatial products and services for the emerging Unmanned Aerial System (UAS). Sanborn has developed a production environment for cloud-based data processing from third- party (Client) acquired data.
Sanborn has conducted multiple projects supporting geospatial data processing for:
- Supplemental surveying and mapping for engineering, transportation
- Asset inspections and monitoring for energy/utilities/telecommunications
- Inspections and volumetric calculations for mining
- Quantity tracking, fulfillment verification, and schedule tracking for architecture and construction
- Crop and ecological monitoring for environmental and agriculture applications
- Integrated incident management functionality for security and first responders
- Damage assets from natural disasters for insurance and government
Sanborn has developed the capabilities to deliver products from data (images and video) collected from UAS platforms, including imagery/video products, DEM products, vector products and analytic products.
Sanborn supports multiple data processing workflows:
- Automated geo-referencing, aerial triangulation and survey densification
- Imagery based surface, terrain and contour modeling
- Lidar calibration and classifications
- Imagery and video geocoding
- Ortho imagery processing
- 3D rendering and visualization fly through
- Feature extraction
- Semi-automated asset degradation assessment
The products can be delivered to the customer in the desired formats, projection, datum and units in any of the following delivery platforms:
- Cloud solution, has Sanborn has developed comprehensive web-based platforms and tools that allow for product dissemination and consumption utilizing a cloud-based system. Sanborn’s sophisticated IT infrastructure allows customers to access their datasets seamlessly through secure password protected access arrangements.
- Hard media, such as CD, hard-disk, or thumb drive
- FTP, as the smaller size of the UAS datasets allows for electronic transfers
UAS VIDEO ACQUISITION
SAMPLE UAS IMAGERY
UAS FOR AGRICULTURE
UAS CASE STUDY
UAS DATA PROCESSING SUPPORT
UAS FOR VOLUMETRIC CALCULATION
UAS VIDEO ACQUISITION
For more information or to order Sanborn UAS products or services, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Click below to contact us or to download the Sanborn Oblique PDF Product Sheet