Home > TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES, CONTRACT OVERVIEW
The Sanborn Map Company, Inc. offers Geospatial Products and Custom Geospatial Data and Services through The Texas Department of Information Resources contract #DIR-CPO-4498. For a comprehensive Texas DIR Co-Op Program Overview, please visit the About DIR Web Page.
Available Geospatial Core Datasets include:
Consult Appendix C, Pricing Index for a full product/service offering.
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding
- Topological, Hydrological and Cartographic Modeling
- Feature Extraction and Derivative Data Creation
- Planimetric Mapping
- Vegetation Rasters and Vectors
- Lidar Processing
- Data Conversion
- 3D Point Clouds
- Aerial imagery Interpretation
- Change Detection
- Oblique Imagery
To Obtain a Quote or Generate a Purchase Order
How To Order
- For Geospatial Products (i.e. outputs of GIS hardware, software and services, such as datasets, lidar, and imagery), Customers shall first contact the TNRIS Strategic Mapping Program at StratMap@twdb.texas.gov before submitting a statement of work, obtaining quotes or issuing Purchase Orders to DIR Vendors.
- Generate a purchase order made payable to the DIR Vendor and reference Contract Number DIR-CPO-4498 on your purchase order.
- For DIR actual pricing, please open DIR Pricing Table.
Warranty and Return Policies
Please consult the following documents for Standard Warranty Agreements.
DIR-CPO-4498 Appendix A Terms and Conditions
DIR-CPO-4498 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan
DIR-CPO-4498 Appendix C Pricing Index
DIR-CPO-4498 Appendix D End-User License Agreement
DIR-CPO-4498 RFO DIR-CPO-TMP-444
Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility
Information regarding Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) accessibility of this vendor’s offerings is included in the contract. Agencies purchasing products or services are responsible for complying with Texas EIR Accessibility statute and rules, as defined in TGC 2054 Subchapter M, 1TAC 206, and 1 TAC 213. For additional information, visit the Vendor Website or contact the vendor directly.
Please note that some of the documents on this page are in the PDF format. Please download the Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.