COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., October 16, 2019 /BUSINESS WIRE/ — Sanborn is announcing expansion of its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product line called Sanborn GeoServe™. This technology stack has new added features to enhance customer engagement with Sanborn’s geospatial data. It complements the data acquisition and processing services for orthoimagery, oblique imagery, lidar and other geospatial data.
Sanborn GeoServe™ SaaS Solutions help customers identify the best option for discovering, accessing, and analyzing their geospatial data.
Products now offered as part of Sanborn GeoServe™ SaaS Solutions include:
- Sanborn Oblique Analyst® – for viewing/analyzing oblique imagery
- Sanborn Image Analyst™ – for client access to imagery, using OGC-compliant analytical tools
- Sanborn Lidar Analyst™ – for viewing/analyzing lidar data
- Sanborn Change Analyst™ – for identifying changes within lidar or imagery datasets
- Sanborn WebGIS® – analytical tools that integrate raster and vector data
- Sanborn Geo-Data Explorer™ – analytical tools that allow discovering, accessing, and analyzing geospatial data of all types
- Sanborn Drive Analyst™ – analytics for self-driving car companies operating at levels 1-5 to visualize and analyze Sanborn HD Maps™ datasets
- Sanborn Image QC™ – for real-time quality control review of imagery, available immediately after processing
- Sanborn Lidar QC™ – for real-time quality control review of lidar data, available immediately after processing
- Sanborn Flight Analyst™ – for real-time access to project acquisition status, as well as locations of the deployed Sanborn aircrafts
“Sanborn’s GeoServe™ SaaS Solutions have been created to address market demands, and have evolved based on client feedback over the past 5 years,” says Dr. Sharad Oberoi, Sanborn’s Director of IT & Software Engineering. “These solutions are cloud-hosted, load-balanced and employ several security measures to help ensure the authenticity, integrity, and privacy of the data.”
About The Sanborn Map Company, Inc.
Sanborn (www.sanborn.com) is an innovator in the modern geospatial industry, delivering state-of-the-art mapping, visualization and 3D solutions for customers worldwide. The firm currently operates a fleet of aircraft located strategically across the United States. Embracing cutting-edge technology, Sanborn specializes in oblique aerial imagery, aerial and mobile lidar mapping, aerial orthophotography, 3D modeling and visualization software and services, HD Maps, SPIN indoor mapping, unmanned aircraft system (UAS), services and image processing, and a host of geospatial software products.
Click to read this press release on Business Wire.