Sanborn Prism4D™ Real-Time Decision Support and Visualization Software provides integrated command center operation functions within a single turnkey system and performs as a decision support and visualization system for analysis of geospatial information. Prism4D capabilities include tools for 2D and 3D visualization that can be integrated with other applications providing a seamless ability to analyze, plan and react in real time to events. The system is designed as multi-pane interface providing a common operating picture for monitoring response, planning, training, review and analysis.
Sanborn can tailor Prism4D solutions to suit the customization and integration needs for any size organization. The Prism4D product line offers three levels of software– Enterprise, Analyst, and Lite– each providing users the maximum flexibility to create, modify and control the system in a secured environment. The Enterprise version of the product is a client-server based system offering full functionality and integration capability. The viewer versions (Analyst/Lite) offer read-only capability with visualization functions. The user interface is a multi-pane approach displaying several views simultaneously.
Realistic environment master control application accessing and visualizing all spatial, temporal, tabular, and sensor outputs. Application supports decision making and urban-area command and control in real time and provides analysis to support operational goals. Using a single point to access many silo system inside an immersive realistic interface provides the most important information readily accessible for better decision with on-time results.
Product Basemap Input
Geospatially accurate (+-1m) 3D urban landscape complete with structures, terrain, and other man- made and natural landscape features, together spatially enabled to attribute access, and query capability via point and click 2D/3D map views.
- Simultaneous 2D and 3D data viewing and geospatial analysis
- Import ESRI vector data
- Import standard 3D building and terrain models
- Perform spatial and attribute queries
- Visibility analysis
- Display GPS tracking feeds: real-time and/or historic
- Ability to import custom real-time data inputs
- Full fly-through capabilities
- Single point to a complete situational awareness of entire scene
- Merges all external sub-systems into one synchronized urban overview
- Realistic 3D urban landscape becomes interface to detailed civil, cultural, environmental, and customer specific applications
- Enabling sophisticated query capability accessing various attribute components linked together through visualized features
- Intelligent visualization of query results, complete with temporal overlay, 3D viewshed calculations, measurement, land use / land cover overlays
- Support long-term sustainable development activities within large urban centers by increasing access to facilities, resources, assets, and all other features
- Command Center solution for visualization and connectivity
- Threat & vulnerability assessment
- Large scale security event planning
- Port, airport security, or critical infrastructure planning and operations
- Site surveillance and security
- Tracking and Display of GPS feeds
- Transportation Operations Centers (TOC)
- Fusion Center Data Interaction and Visualization
- Urban: Police / Fire / Emergency Services / facilities and assets
- Cultural: College / University / High School Campus
- National: Coastal / Border / Air and Ports / CIP facilities and assets
- Government: Government / Services / Agency / collaboration
PRISM4D SAMPLE IMAGERY
PRISM4D KEY VISUALIZATION FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
PRISM4D SAMPLE INSTALLATION SCHEMATIC
For more information or to order Prism4D Software, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Click below to contact us or to download the Prism4D PDF Product Sheet