Sanborn Oblique Analyst® is a web-based oblique imagery viewer featuring a suite of easy-to-use tools designed for real-time desktop analysis of information in oblique imagery. The angles inherent to oblique imagery allow oblique software users to see not only the tops of objects, but they can see the sides as well, making all five views of objects (four-45 degree views and the nadir view) accessible for visual research and measurement.
Oblique software is a valuable asset for users such as assessors and appraisers, with tools that perform a number of functions, such as: allowing viewers to select views by panning and zooming within the project area, zoom in and out with a slider bar, or to navigate in the imagery with the traditional hand cursor. The Oblique imagery viewer’s interface includes tools dedicated to accurate measurement of height, length and area, as well as utilities for annotation and search. To help users keep track of their exact location within the project area at all times, the viewer displays a built-in compass and an overview map. For convenience, users can quickly locate specific addresses in any dataset using the Sanborn Oblique Analyst®’s addressing feature. The software operates in a server environment and is accessed and utilized via a custom online viewer. It also can be published to a client network while allowing for integration with other software environments.
SAMPLE OBLIQUE IMAGERY
OBLIQUE IMAGERY VIEWER TOOLBAR FEATURES
- Select a Location – all views within the current image event are identified with a point that is on or nearby the object selected (dependent on the level of product that has been purchased).
- Show Coordinates – Show coordinates for elements in the window
- Measure Height – A featured tool is provided to measure an object’s height in the image.*
- Measure Length – A tool is provided to measure length along the side of an object in the image.*
- Measure Area – Measure the area of the surface of an object in the imagery.*
- Draw – Create points, lines, polygons, or input text on the image.
- Create a PDF – from the image for distribution. Output includes measurements, drawings, and annotations.
*Accuracy is imagery product dependent.
SANBORN OBLIQUE ANALYST® SAMPLE IMAGERY
ESRI DESKTOP EXTENSION
For more information or to order Sanborn Oblique Imagery products or services, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.