The Sanborn Mobile Mapping survey solution is designed for collecting high accuracy lidar data over large areas where it would otherwise be impractical with static lidar sensors or other traditional survey methods, but requires an accuracy and resolution that exceed the deliverables available through current airborne technologies. With a system delivering better than 2 cm accuracy, Sanborn Mobile Mapping products and services offer unprecedented 3D detail. This advanced mobile mapping system can combine lidar with high resolution imagery and/or video to meet the accuracy required for most applications and solutions.
Sanborn is a pioneer in mobile mapping technology with experience dating back to 2001. Using the VISAT (Video Inertial SATellite) Video Capture and GPS/IMU technology, Sanborn created maps that captured both visually and positionally accurate roads, infrastructure, utilities, and other assets.
- Safety: Collection at posted highway speeds without risking personnel in traffic to collect road/rail/survey data
- Collection Efficiency: Faster by up to 100x than conventional acquisition means
- Accurate Positional Processing: Integrating survey control, GNSS, and IMU data
- Product Delivery: Delivered in standard formats immediately available in CAD or other software packages
- Cost and Schedule Effectiveness: Virtual survey means no return to the field to pick up “missed” features
- 3D Visualization Excellence: Accurate and complete detail capture of structures, roads, infrastructure, etc.
Data and QC Management
Sanborn has extensive experience in the collection, processing, and analysis of massive amounts of geospatial information. With highly qualified personnel, multiple collection platforms, mapping cameras, lidar systems, sonar sensors, a robust IT infrastructure for geospatial data processing, industry leading project management and customer support Sanborn can effectively manage, control, and produce the required information and value-added products.
MOBILE LIDAR SAMPLES
MOBILE LIDAR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
MOBILE LIDAR APPLICATIONS
MOBILE LIDAR CASE STUDY
For more information or to order Sanborn Lidar products or services, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.