Home > What We Do > Software & Consulting > Mezurit®
Mezurit® is a subscription-accessed web-based oblique imagery viewer featuring a suite of tools designed for analysis of information in oblique imagery. The views inherent to oblique imagery allow users to see not only the tops of objects, but the sides as well—this makes all five views of objects accessible for analysis (four-45 degree views and nadir view). Mezurit® is a valuable application for users such as real estate agents / brokers, builders, contractors, roofers, tax assessors, and property appraisers.
Mezurit® tools perform a number of functions, such as: allowing users to select views by panning and zooming within the project area, zoom in and out with a slider bar, or navigate in the imagery with the traditional hand cursor. The interface includes tools dedicated to accurate measurement of height, length and area, as well as for annotation and search features. To help users keep track of their exact location within the project area at all times, Mezurit® displays a built-in compass and overview map. In addition, users can quickly locate specific addresses in any dataset using the addressing feature.
After setting up an account with a few easy steps, users can subscribe to use Mezurit® for the length of time that suits their needs—whether that’s one hour, one day, or thirty days.
MEZURIT® TOOLBAR FEATURES:
- Select a Location – all views within the current image event are identified with a point that is on or nearby the object selected (dependent on the level of product that has been purchased).
- Show Coordinates – Show coordinates for elements in the window
- Measure Slope – A featured tool is provided to measure an object’s slope in the image.*
- Measure Height – A featured tool is provided to measure an object’s height in the image.*
- Measure Length – A tool is provided to measure length along the side of an object in the image.*
- Measure Area – Measure the area of the surface of an object in the imagery.*
- Draw – Create points, lines, polygons, or input text on the image.
- Create a PDF – from the image for distribution. Output includes measurements, drawings, and annotations.
*Accuracy is imagery product dependent.
For more information or to subscibe to Mezurit®, visit www.mezurit.com. Or, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information Mezurit®, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.