Sanborn GeoServe™ SaaS Solutions
Sanborn GeoServe™ Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Solutions provide a central location for Sanborn customers to identify the best option for discovering, accessing, and analyzing geospatial data. This technology stack has features to enhance customer engagement with Sanborn’s geospatial data and complements Sanborn’s data acquisition services for orthoimagery, oblique imagery, lidar and other mapping data.
Sanborn GeoServe™ SaaS Solutions are cloud-hosted, load-balanced and employ several security measures to help ensure the authenticity, integrity, and privacy of data. For customers requiring a high guaranteed uptime (Service Level Agreement), the SaaS and data can be hosted in the public cloud. Global load-balancing technology is configured in such cases to distribute incoming requests across pools of instances, achieving maximum performance, throughput and availability.
PRODUCTS OFFERED AS PART OF SANBORN GEOSERVE™ SAAS SOLUTIONS
- Sanborn Oblique Analyst® – provides web-viewer for viewing/analyzing oblique aerial imagery
- Sanborn Image Analyst™ – makes imagery available as web-services for client access within OGC-compliant analytical tools
- Sanborn Lidar Analyst™ – provides web-viewer for viewing/analyzing lidar data
- Sanborn Change Analyst™ – provides workflow for identifying change within lidar or imagery datasets
- Sanborn WebGIS® – provides web-viewer with analytical tools that integrates raster and vector data
- Sanborn Geo-Data Explorer™ – provides web-viewer with analytical tools that allow discovering, accessing, and analyzing geospatial data of all types
- Sanborn Drive Analyst™- provides web-viewer analytics for self-driving car companies testing cars operating at levels one through five to visualize and analyze their drive datasets vis-à-vis Sanborn HD Maps™
- Sanborn Image QC™ – makes imagery available to clients for real-time quality control review in a web-viewer immediately after processing
- Sanborn Lidar QC™ – makes lidar data available to clients for real-time quality control review in a web-viewer immediately after processing
- Sanborn Flight Analyst™ – provides real-time access to clients about the status of project acquisition as well as locations of the deployed aircrafts
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CASE STUDY
For more information, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.CONTACT US