Sanborn 3D Cities Products are an essential ingredient to virtual city implementations. Combining a strong visual appearance with a standards-compliant relational objects database, 3D Cities offers building and geospatial feature accuracy.
The Sanborn 3D modeling software product consists of off-the-shelf metro areas consisting of orthoimagery, buildings, elevation models and geospatial datasets covering the largest central business districts for over 60 major cities in the Americas and Europe. Committed to the improvement of city visualization and analysis, additional cities will become available from around the globe.
TYPICAL USES FOR 3D CITIES PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- State and major urban Fusion Centers
- Local, State, and Federal Operations Centers
- Homeland Security and DoD
- Local law Enforcement
- Architectural and Engineering
- Real-Estate, Land Development, and Construction
- Urban Development and Transportation Planning
- Security Planning and Training
- Public and private utility providers
- Gaming and internet companies
- Navigation Applications
Sanborn 3D Cities Products provide a variety of information that can be used in production environments for GIS or CAD software. In some cases the product has both current and archived historical components. The 3D modeling software product contains imagery which has been orthorectified for use in applications of both visualization and as an accurate dataset for spatial analysis.
- Imagery is RBG, positional accuracy no less than 2′ RMS
- Available for GIS and CAD software formats
- Digital Elevation Model provided
- Building positional accuracies of building models 30cm
- Buildings are developed illustrating external architectural structure
- Full topology-completely built and tested features dataset without gaps, dangles, overlaps, etc.
- Addresses (when available). In many cases all relevant addresses within each single structure are provided
- Optimized geometry for maximum efficiency and data storage capacity
Additional Attributes (where available)
- Transportation features
- Surface elevation models and grids
- Other planimetric feature layers (streets, parks, etc.)
- Building Photos
- Alternate address locations
Additional Available Customized Services
- Buildings may be textured using a variety of techniques to create generalized to highly realistic exterior facades
- Enhanced modeling provides buildings with generalized architectural structure detail
- 5 progressively realistic building types. Available as LOD0 though LOD5
- Buildings are compliant per OGC CityGML standards.
- Full urban models complete with terrain, structures, imagery, and textured building models are available
- Pricing catalog is subject to change
- Product is warranted for 90 days as defined in the End User License Agreement
- Tax, shipping and handling fees may apply.
- Several formats deliverable for use in GIS and CAD software
- Product deliverable via FTP or hard media
- Most 3D Cities orders can be shipped within 48 hours from date of purchase (depending on order size).
SAMPLE 3D IMAGERY
3D STACKING PLANS
For more information or to order Sanborn 3D Visualization products or services, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.