WebGISTM – TOWN MAPSTM
Affordable and efficient, Sanborn WebGISTM Town MapsTM combine your area’s digital data with an extensive library of free geospatial datasets viewed together in an easily-updated Sanborn open source viewer. Sanborn WebGISTM Town MapsTM installations include easy-to-use tools and features designed to increase productivity for local governments.
Your WebGISTM site can be hosted locally, in the cloud, or on secure Sanborn servers, and offer varying levels of password-protected access for different users.
YOU SELECT THE LAYERS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR CITY’S TOWN MAPSTM *
- Parcels, streets, city limits, orthos, etc.
- Utilities, zoning, land-use
- Districts – Schools, Fire, Police, Voting
- Waste pickup locations / schedules
- Streams, rivers, lakes, ponds
- Floodplain, water wells, septic system locations
- Census, traffic count data
- New map layers easily added anytime
- Street View enabled
*Where available data exists
IDEAL FOR PLANNING: E911, UTILITIES, PARKS AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Increase productivity for city agencies and staff.
- Ideal for shared systems, economic development, chambers, historic groups.
- You own your data with access to Sanborn services – data conversion, aerial imagery, obliques, etc.
- 24 / 7 / 365 data accessibility.
- Multi-Level Security: Free public viewer / Password protected staff viewer / Password protected administrative viewer
SANBORN WEBGISTM IS IDEAL FOR:
For more information, to demo, or to order Sanborn WebGISTM - Town MapsTM, click below to contact us or to download the Sanborn Town Maps® PDF Product SheetCONTACT US GET PDF