The Sanborn Oblique Imagery Solution provides the ability to see multiple aerial views of any location for users such as Assessors, Emergency Responders, and Public Works Managers. Employing five separate digital cameras to capture nadir (straight-down) and oblique imagery views, the Sanborn oblique aerial imagery solution delivers comprehensive data for applications which require the ability to view, measure and analyze all sides of a structure or ground feature. The final color-balanced, georeferenced, oblique aerial photography is delivered to the end-user in a format that makes it easy to accurately view, analyze, and utilize effectively.
Employing Sanborn aircraft and state-of-the-art digital oblique imagery acquisition systems, we collect and processes oblique aerial imagery while adhering to rigorous quality standards through every step of the process. This enables delivery of products with stated accuracies you can trust. A key benefit of the product is our open licensing policy which allows purchasers to determine how the data is used and shared within their respective government, university research, or business GIS user community. There are no recurring licensing fees, nor does your right to use the data ever expire. In addition, Sanborn oblique aerial photograph software applications (compatible with WindowsXP and later platforms) can be distributed freely to any public agency in the project area.
Provided with Sanborn Oblique Imagery is the Sanborn Oblique Analyst—a web-based viewer that features a suite of oblique imagery tools designed for real-time analysis. In cases where online imagery access is not practical, Oblique Analyst may be configured to operate in a server environment or on any network it is published to. Also included is the Sanborn Oblique Extension (SOE) software for use in Esri ArcGIS desktop environments.
TYPICAL USES FOR OBLIQUE IMAGERY
While the uses for oblique aerial imagery are diverse and growing, it is currently most commonly used in the areas of first response / emergency management planning and operations, urban and community planning, utilities mapping, insurance validation and property assessment applications.
OBLIQUE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY PRODUCT CONDITIONS
- Oblique aerial imagery order acceptance subject to Sanborn approval.
- Shipping and handling and / or delivery media may constitute additional charges.
- Sanborn Oblique product licenses are structured to ensure that customers have the highest level of flexibility to provide access and share the data with their constituents and partners.
OBLIQUE PRODUCT DELIVERABLES
- With the purchase of oblique aerial imagery, customers receive the Sanborn Oblique Analyst (SOA) web-based viewer and an ArcGIS desktop extension.
- Oblique imagery data will be delivered in raster format.
- Deliverable on DVD-ROM or external hard drive if necessary.
- Oblique aerial photography is deliverable as a Sanborn-hosted solution.
OBLIQUE IMAGERY SAMPLES
OBLIQUE IMAGERY OPERATING PRINCIPLES
AVAILABLE OBLIQUE DATASETS
SANBORN OBLIQUE ANALYST
ESRI DESKTOP EXTENSION
For more information or to order Sanborn Oblique products or services, call Sanborn customer service at 1.866.SANBORN (1.866.726.2676), or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to contact us or to download the Sanborn Oblique PDF Product SheetCONTACT US GET PDF